Friday, February 17, 2012

Redemption

My friends and family don't usually ask much from me but I recently received a request for more accordion photos. Wouldn't you know it, that day at the beach in Cartagena was an accordion player!  I thought about asking for a photo but decided against it because I didn't want the accordion player to linger around me for the rest of the day (lots of touts on the beach!). I later mentioned this to the requester and got this email in response:

There are times in life where you must sacrifice comfort for ultimate glory. This was one of those times.  May this not haunt you to your grave.

 

Oh no! So I clearly had a mission: return to the beach with Mini Bear and get a picture with the accordion guy. 


Here's your photo, as requested. Happy Friday, fake little brother!

 

As for the rest of you, if there's something you'd like to see Mini Bear do, let me know and I'll try to make it happen!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment