Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shout out to Seattle...and a short rant


Thinking of friends in Seattle!


Ok, and while I wasn't really thinking of anyone in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, I couldn't resist this one. Really, Camden? You have Emperor penguins at your aquarium? No? I didn't think so. It seems like every other species of penguin is forever in the shadow of the Emperor penguin. If you'd like to hear more about how Emperor penguins outshine their penguin brothers in Antarctica, check out Brandon's blog.
That said, the Camden Adventure Aquarium does have a colony of African Black Footed penguins and it sounds like a worthwhile place if you happen to find yourself in Camden for some reason!

4 comments:

  1. Catching up on your blog tonight and thanks for the shout out! Haha... damn Emperor penguins...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time! If only those Emperor penguins weren´t so loveable...!

      Delete
  2. Remember, my cousin works with the penguins here...I can get you in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! I definitely did not know this. How soon can we go??

      Delete