Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I heart NY


On Tuesday, Mini Bear strolled up Broadway one last time and had a great time checking out Peter Woytuk's off beat sculptures.
"The Falling Apples"


"The Bear Cat"


"A Kiwi" (this one rotates!)


"3 Big Apples"


In 2001 when I moved into my university dorm room, I shocked my roommates by being able to carry all of my worldly possessions. Eleven years later, I can no longer carry it all but I think I've done a pretty good job of downsizing and tossing stuff. Although as usual, I still feel like I have too much stuff. This is what'll go into a storage locker:

And this is Mini Bear's home for the next few months:
Good thing she's got a mesh pocket, otherwise she might suffocate.



Ok, off I go! Thanks to NYC for being such an unexpectedly amazing home these past 5 years. Mini Bear & I will miss you but we're excited to move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment